Wednesday, March 21, 2007

hip hop and the angels of glorious transgression

Ahh, sorry my friends for not being persistent wit dis. Been lssng to some ole fungyfung hopehiphop. If you could call Coolio (homeboy) 50 or Pac that. Yes, well, I am still here. One of the funniest things I ever heard (later) by someone who wanted me dead, was Mark's a survivor. YUH. Love to glory survivors who somehow take their lame ass jobs and make sweet music in their minds, and once in awhile do secretly good things. Just like a superhero. We love superhero's here. Henry Baum where the fuck are you kid? Hollywood ain't gonna ever embrace you cause you want it too bad, dude. Isn't life just like that though. The best are doing what they shouldn't be doing. The worst, well they know at least. Or in recent strange cases, they don't know what the fuck is going on. Okay, here it is everyone. I'm in love. ONCE AGAIN. WITH YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home